Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my little corner of Cyberspace! My name is Pat-short for Patricia and I love to crochet, knit and am getting back into sewing after many years. I'm the Dizzy Girl, because I have a vestibular disorder known as Migraine Associated Vertigo as well as some other chronic health problems that I blog about here. Crafting helps me cope with my health issues, and gives me a sense of accomplishment that's so hard to find elsewhere.

I'm one of those people the yarn companies love. Whenever I walk into a craft store, I always have to look at the free patterns on the tear sheets hanging in the yarn section. More often than not, I end up finding a pattern I like and end up buying the yarn for it. I just picked up some Bernat Handicrafter Holidays yarn to do the wine bottle cover on the sheet. As you can see, it's not going too badly.

I'm not the fastest knitter or crocheter on the planet- some days I can sit and craft, some days, not so much. Hopefully I'll have this done by the end of the weekend.

No comments: