Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy National Crochet Month

March is National Crochet Month!! Time to pull out those hooks and get some projects started...or finished. I finally finished the Houndstooth-Check Scarf from the Crochet That Fits book. I may have changed hook size inadvertently. I set the project down when I got the urge to knit. I've been working on my sock, but wanted to take a break. Working with the small circular needle has my hand a little wonky. I've also had the flu, and with the start of spring training (YEAH!! GO CUBS, METS & TWINS), I want a project I can work on in front of the t.v. This scarf is pretty easy to do, so I vowed to finish it this weekend. I still have to finish working in the edges.

I still have a crochet baby blanket I put down a while ago that I need to finish. But, there's a granny square crochet-a-long (CAL) group on Ravelry that I participate in-I skipped February because I wasn't that crazy about the squares, but the March squares are quite nice. There's also the Easy Classic Top from Lion Brand, or to start in with the Learn To Crochet a Sweater book that I have on the shelf. Decisions, decisions.

No comments: